We help our clients identify profitable and sustainable growth strategies by fusing our analytical platform with years of business experience.
“Well, in our country,” said Alice, “you’d generally get to somewhere else – if you ran very fast for a long time.” “A slow sort of country!” said the Queen. “Now, here, you see it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place.”
-- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures Through the Looking Glass
MFA Simple Truths: Continuous Improvement and On-Going Development are the only ways to stay relevant.
“What you see depends on which window you are looking from.”
-- Dalai Lama
MFA Simple Truths: What you learn from the analysis depends on how you do it. Framing a problem well is half of the solution.
One wise man said: When I see a yellow leaf, I think something is wrong with it. When I see a tree with yellow leaves, I think something is wrong with the tree. But when I see the whole forest with yellow trees, I know it is fall!
MFA Simple Truths: When you get too close, you can't see the whole picture. You must focus on the whole problem to derive a comprehensive solution.
Seven blind men want to know what an elephant looks like. One man touches the tail and thinks it looks like a rope, another man touches the leg and thinks it looks like a tree and so on. Blind to all perspectives but their own, the men are incapable of imagining the whole animal.
MFA Simple Truths: A business must be managed as a whole. Optimizing each part in a silo leads to suboptimal solutions.
Holistic Perspective. Competitive Advantage.
How do you achieve profitable, sustainable growth? The answer depends on your perspective. Ours is holistic. We view your business from every conceivable angle and develop actionable strategies for total portfolio growth. By capturing all factors impacting brand performance and analyzing brands in the context of the entire category, we uncover what it takes to succeed in the marketplace. The competitive advantage is yours.
We are on a mission to help our clients to find profitable growth strategies while preserving the equity of their brands.
Our passion is to uncover untapped market growth opportunities through analysis of sales data.
We do it by leveraging our proprietary Growth Drivers Framework that expands traditional brand marketing mix to a category choice model and links category, portfolio and brands in a cohesive analytical ecosystem.
Working with MFA
- Our Data platform is a fully integrated and harmonized data depository that offers the ability to visualize and analyze.
- Our AI-enabled, Modeling Expert System (MES) software is a proven analytical platform and offers guidance in model development, model selection and interpretation.
- MES is built on expert knowledge accumulated by MFA over many years. The tool adds domain knowledge as new platforms insights emerge.
- MES offers a collaborative software environment which enables teams to work with full transparency on large-scale projects. It is shared among multiple users and locations simultaneously.
- Competitive Advantage: We offer a predictive analytics program that helps optimize business performance. As thought leaders on a mission, we constantly discover new ways to grow brand value.
- End-to-End Analytics: We create efficiencies by applying a consistent modeling framework across the whole enterprise, eliminating silos. Our software tools are based on metrics derived from the same analytical source.
- Speed to Action: Speed of actionable insights is critical. We’ve proven that expert built software and domain knowledge delivers results way ahead of industry standards.
- Strategic Advisory: We form deep relationships with our clients, taking an advisory role and helping internal implementation and adoption.
“What you get with MFA is not just properly derived ROI’s and Growth Drivers but a full business strategy to grow corporate portfolio. The team helped us to turn around our business by focusing on appropriate brands, persuasive communication strategy and optimal budget allocation. MFA analysis enables to connect the dots and they don’t hesitate to offer challenging thoughts on business practices”
— Global CMO, Fortune 50 company
“Market Fusion Analytics has helped our fast food restaurant franchise become smarter about Return on Media Spend (ROMS). But beyond just media spend, we are now understanding the impact that all of our various decisions – from pricing to store openings to crew availability – can have on volume and sales, from both a positive and negative perspective.
Market Fusion Analytics has also helped evangelize the value of these tools to our senior management, which is crucial in order to generate confidence in the decisions that need to be taken as a consequence of these insights. Media ROI is now a metric we will track and compensate on going forward, for both our internal teams and external agencies.”
— CMO of top fast food franchise
“What is worth highlighting is the innovative analytical framework (category, portfolio, brand) that went through all parts of business enterprise (marketing, innovation, shelf management, trade, price, uncontrollables). This was truly a custom design of marketing mix (not a run of the mill cookie cutter model) based on spending a ton of time trying to understand how can marketers make better decisions in the reality of our business and culture. By taking this approach, MFA was able to link to business issues, recommendations on activation and passion to influence decisions. We have never looked back since.”
— Global CMO, Fortune 50 Retailer Company
“There are three areas that MFA brings that have not been replicated in other analytic/marketing strategy companies I have seen: driving strategic findings to activation, innovative approach to problem solving, senior leader business experience involved in the day-to-day modeling. Overall, I have found great value in working with MFA for the past 15 years in various companies. MFA is strategic, innovative, and has a wealth of experience. The associates at MFA are true business partners.”
–Head of Global Strategic Insights and Innovation, Fortune 50 company